Kistler – Measurement systems for research and development
The Kistler Group produces both complex measurement systems for the field of research and development and measurement systems for the assembly that ensure high quality production, offering several types of sensors. It also offers complete acquisition systems for various assembly, testing and development operations.
- Measurement and acquisition of piezoelectric force transducers (load cells);
- Transducers deformation (strain) piezoelectric;
- Measurement and acquisition torque transducer shaft and rotary flange (strain gauge) and static (piezoelectric);
- Joining systems for assembly;
- Electronic control, monitoring curves x / y; torque / angle.